We're still buzzing on spring over here, and feeling all kinds of inspiration. With the sun in Aires we're feeling that fire starter flame of breaking ground and getting it done. This spark of energy is a gift to produce creativity that we can catalyze! Tis' the time to transform. Don't be afraid of ideas and let all your reveries flood in.
As Proust so brilliantly said, "If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less but to dream more, to dream all the time."
Here are some of the things that are keeping this weeks fire flaming...
Cheers to the dreaming! ___________________________________________________________________________
1) Feeling this springy passion and rekindling our love for life with all things M.F.K. Fischer. If you haven't read her work, it's a must for anyone with a passion for living and eating well.
2) Easy + Breezy. Every day. Every way.
3) If you haven't been by this gorgeous shop in Culver City - it is a must for any LA day. They also have a great online store if you don't live locally. And oh yes, they carry The Balm!
4) The recipe will be making all spring long! So easy!
5) Always on the hunt for art, and recently discovered the work of this very talented creative.
6) Coveting these for a little statement to wear with the basics.
7) Always a fan of all these guys are doing. And this delicious new addition to their product line up has our scalps tingling with delight.